Beware of Scams
1. Be wary of strangers in your neighborhood offering services or asking for money.
2. Be skeptical of bargain home repair offers - if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is.
3. Don't let yourself get pressured into signing a contract or giving a verbal agreement.
4. Don't giver personal information to people you don't know unless you initiated the contact.
5. Get estimates, ask for references, and never pay for products or services in advance.
6. If you suspect fraud from a door to door salesperson, get the driver's license plate number and call law enforcement immediately.